The dam is important in that it can displace power generated by gas or coal, the mine is interesting in that it may become a large user of gas. Of course none may be built in the next decade. What do you think? See the poll on the right>>>
I have some questions, if you have the answer please post a comment (1) How far upstream of the dam with the reservoir reach, i.e. is there a summary of impacted creeks - I've know some great fishing spots in that drainage and I'd like to know what creeks are impacted.
(2) How much gas could the mine demand - I'd like to understand the demand in terms of take off from the bullet line or Cook Inlet production. Thanks in advance.

Photo: Me fishing in the Susitna drainage, undisclosed location, arctic grayling in hand and some bug life. Photographer: my buddy Bill.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar